The California Raptor Center relies on generous donations from individuals, businesses and foundations to fulfill our mission. Your contributions of time and resources provides care and feeding of resident raptors, underwrites education programs, provides medication and medical supplies for rehabilitation, and maintains our unique center and facilities. There are many ways to show your support for our work, whether it is volunteering time at the CRC, building and installing a nest box, or making a monetary donation to help us continue to provide life-saving care for raptors in our area.
- Vehicle: van retrofitted for transport of birds and for off-site educational presentations
- Office supplies: calendars, corkboard, envelopes, paper, labels, stamps, scissors, stapleas, Scotch tape
- Cleaning supplies: bleach, brooms, dishwashing soap, small vacuum, laundry detergent, paper towels, garbage bags
- Facilities: replace many display & rehabilitation cages, new roof for museum, new education center
- Building materials: putty scrapers, lumber, Astroturf, netting plastic panels, insulation panels
- Garden supplies: rakes, brooms, large plastic buckets, hoses, wheel barrow, pea gravel, garbage cans, hedge trimmers, leaf blower, chain saw
- Bird support: old towels, newspaper, fiberglass cages, plastic
Here is a more detailed wishlist (last updated July 2017).